If your app still hasn't been mailed out...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
armorshell said:
...post sad smilies in this thread

:(

haha :(

As long as mine gets mailed out in the next week or so i'll be fine. My last transcript was recieved on june 4th and grades were verified not long after.

Members don't see this ad :)

Is it time to panic if our applications haven't been sent out?

Dan3223 said:

last year i submitted june 13th..it was eventually sent out august 4th. this year i submitted july 6th..hopefully it will go out in mid-august.

armorshell said:
...post sad smilies in this thread

Hey armorshell can you bring back your old avatar? It always made me laugh.

armorshell said:
I can't find it :( :(

Oh BTW, I submitted May 28th my GPA was verified on the 6th :(

:eek:

RockstarDMD said:

I submitted my app on June 21. My transcripts were verified July 7. Still waiting for my app to be sent... :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
Bad joke....

:( and :mad: and :thumbdown: <--- AADSAS

I've submitted my app on May 25th, got my GPA verified on June 12th, and my application status still says "not mailed yet." Cross my fingers that it will be mailed out tomorrow.

Ok, mine was sent out on the 13th, but i had my application e-submitted with all transcripts and lors by May 24, verified June 3 or something like that.

"oh, bitch bitch bitch"

-grandpa simpson

(i bet that was edited by SDN)

submitted june 14th

what i dont get is why it takes so long?

my bf is pre-med and he submitted his application to AMCAS this Monday at 11pm and the next morning at 10am two of the schools he applied to had already replied to him.

are they ridiculously understaffed at AADSAS or something?!?!

e submitted june 15th
gpa verified july 7
not freakin mailed out yet!

i gave it some thought, and i think the reason certain applications have not been mailed out yet MIGHT have to do with how many LOR they have on file for you. i have 5 LOR on file and they received them all in june. i think it takes additional time for aadsas to print them all out and to make enough copies for all of the schools that you applied to. just a thought...

Well, it looks like the latest date of transcript verification of individuals who posted that their printouts were mailed this morning was June 7th.. So, there's some hope for those of us verified soon after that. ;) My transcripts were there May 30th, e-submitted June 5th, verified around June 9th (if I recall correctly). So, hopefully my app will be mailed out in the next week or two! :)

lovechild404 said:
e submitted june 15th
gpa verified july 7

i gave it some thought, and i think the reason certain applications have not been mailed out yet MIGHT have to do with how many LOR they have on file for you. i have 5 LOR on file and they received them all in june. i think it takes additional time for aadsas to print them all out and to make enough copies for all of the schools that you applied to. just a thought...

Doubt it - i had 3 LORs on file by May 22. My gpa was verified a more than a month before yours and it was finally sent out yesterday.

lovechild404 said:
e submitted june 15th
gpa verified july 7

No, AADSAS will mail out your application even if they have not recieved your LORs. Unfortunately, it seems they are sticking to what they did in previous years and that is mailing your application 4-6 weeks after your file is completed (aka GPA verified). This means your application probably won't be sent until mid-August at the earliest. My GPA was verified on June 16th and it hasn't been sent off yet and some have had their GPAs calculated earlier than mine and they still have not been sent off either.

Last transcript received 6/5. Don't remember when it was verified but it didn't take too long. Submitted app May 17. 3 LOR's received by 5/31. 4th LOR not received until 7/5/06.

I emailed AADSAS last week asking if the late 4th LOR would hold up the app. No reply. Emailed again this week saying, as nicely as I could, I hope they will reply to my question from last week. Nothing. (Now they're prolly PO'ed from my bugging them with a FAQ, and my app is at the bottom of the pile.)

But I didn't think that FAQ explanation adequately answered the question. I know it says that letters sent after app is submitted will not hold up application and I hope that's true in all cases. But the explanation seems to imply that this may only apply to EVALUATORS ADDED after the app was submitted. It wasn't really clear to me as I read it. My concern was that they might actually hold the app until the LORS listed at the time of submission were received; but then go ahead and sumit later any LOR's from evaluators ADDED after submission. You see the diffference? I just wanted some clarification/reassurance there.

SRW26 said:
Well, it looks like the latest date of transcript verification of individuals who posted that their printouts were mailed this morning was June 7th.. So, there's some hope for those of us verified soon after that. ;) My transcripts were there May 30th, e-submitted June 5th, verified around June 9th (if I recall correctly). So, hopefully my app will be mailed out in the next week or two! :)

my gpa was culculated on june 9th, too...i have the same feeling as well. I like to make wild assumptions to cheer everyone up. If your gpa is verified from june 7th to june 14th, it will be mailed out in the next patch! Wahooo! you all can go and celebrate. :laugh:

e-submitted application 6/5 (took DAT that day)
last transcript received 6/2
gpa and other info verified by like 6/7

still waiting on my application to go out and getting VERY anxious and pissed :mad:

am calling tomorrow to find out what the freakin' heck is going on!!!!! :sleep: ?????

Submitted May 19
verified July 10!

still waitin...

just called aadsas and found out my application is being sent out either tomorrow 7/18 or wed 7/19 :luck: - you can see my earlier post about when i submitted and when things were verified to give you an idea about how long it is taking - i know, it is soooooooooooooooo frustrating :mad: :mad:

the man i spoke to just a few minutes ago was less than helpful... as we've learned to expect from AADSAS.

He said my application was considered complete June 7th. And couldn't tell me when mine might go out. He just said they're mailing at least once, sometimes twice a week and that it takes 4-8 weeks to send out. i'm in week 6.

SpikeyMike83 said:
the man i spoke to just a few minutes ago was less than helpful... as we've learned to expect from AADSAS.

He said my application was considered complete June 7th. And couldn't tell me when mine might go out. He just said they're mailing at least once, sometimes twice a week and that it takes 4-8 weeks to send out. i'm in week 6.

don't worry bro...you're alright! your stats look good! I'm in the same boat.

xxxTheDonxxx said:
don't worry bro...you're alright! your stats look good! I'm in the same boat.
Submitted June 7th, mailed out July 17th, you guys will be fine!

GPA verified on July 12.. guess mine wont go out in the next mailing..
where do you see if it has been printed out at least..?

APPLICATION MAILED OUT TODAY!!!!!! :D :D

see previous post about dates i submitted various things

already received email from NSU :eek: and submitted supplemental :luck:

last year i submitted my app in july and it took aadsas over 8 weeks to mail it out, so those of you who submitted in june, dont start freaking out. i know people who submitted after me took up to 10 wks (even tho aadsas says 4-6 wks.)

:)

Sorry for duplicate post

:)

One less thing to worry about. (Still plenty left b/c have to take DAT in Aug.)

Also got email today from Nova about submitting secondary app. I read that some others got that that emai too, too, some before printout was mailed.

(Last transcript received 6/5. Don't remember when it was verified but it didn't take too long. Submitted app May 17. 3 LOR's received by 5/31. 4th LOR not received until 7/5/06. )