If your Printout HAS been mailed...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thaCall

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
To those of you have had your printouts mailed.....

Q1. What is the difference between an AADSAS Transcript status of "Recieved" vs. "Verified?"

The reason I ask is that I've had my AADSAS gpa calculated, but my transcript status still displays as "Recieved." and my Print outs have NOT been mailed.
Can any of you please give a step-by-step outline of the different stages/statuses the AADSAS application goes through?
Thanks.

Q2. Do we have to pay 2 sets of application fees for PRELIMINARY application processing?[ie. one to AADSAS and one to the individual school] Or is everything wrapped up in the AADSAS fee?

Any feedback would be GREATLY appreciated.
TIA

TS/AA/PAT
========
20/19/18

Members don't see this ad.

I wondered the same thing...my status also says "Received"...but I assumed that since they calculated my GPA in the AADSAS GPA section that that meant it was verified as well?? Anyone know?

thaCall said:
To those of you have had your printouts mailed.....

Q1. What is the difference between an AADSAS Transcript status of "Recieved" vs. "Verified?"

The reason I ask is that I've had my AADSAS gpa calculated, but my transcript status still displays as "Recieved." and my Print outs have NOT been mailed.
Can any of you please give a step-by-step outline of the different stages/statuses the AADSAS application goes through?
Thanks.

Q2. Do we have to pay 2 sets of application fees for PRELIMINARY application processing?[ie. one to AADSAS and one to the individual school] Or is everything wrapped up in the AADSAS fee?

Any feedback would be GREATLY appreciated.
TIA

:smuggrin:
TS/AA/PAT
========
17/16/14

1.)
Received = AADSAS Received it
Verified = not written anywhere that transcripts were verified, however your transcripts have been verified when AADSAS posts ur GPA. Therefore your transcripts have been verified! After it has been verified between 4-6 weeks later...your app should be mailed out..this is when it will say under the status tab under the designations section : Printout mailed on....

2.)
Yes unfortunately 2 sets of fees. Most schools want the App fee as soon as u submit your application electronically ..hope that helps!

Best of luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
So in the status under aadsas gpa, it was calculated after a day I
e-submitted. So does this mean that my gpa was verified?

However...... in the print for coursework...
there is blank on the verified grade and verified credits part???

So does this mean that my gpa is not yet verified?
I am confused.... in the status under aadsas gpa, there are my gpa's
calculated. But under print coursework there is blank in verification....

To those who had their gpa's verified was there blank in the print coursework
under verified gpa and verified credits?

Thank You... :rolleyes:

Rook said:
1.)

2.)
Yes unfortunately 2 sets of fees. Most schools want the App fee as soon as u submit your application electronically ..hope that helps!

Best of luck!

my application hasn't been sent yet. how am I suppose to pay the app
fee to individual schools? don't we pay them with the secondary app?

keibee82 said:
my application hasn't been sent yet. how am I suppose to pay the app
fee to individual schools? don't we pay them with the secondary app?

It depends on the school. Look at the supplemental Information under the instructions tab. Some schools want the $$ as soon as you have submitted your app and others will contact you after they recieve your app to request the $$. It will be different for every school. You just have to make sure you are on top of everything for each one.

That Instructions tab is on your AADSAS application page.

so if theres nothing under supplementals, we're fine w/ payments then rite???