SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!


Discussion in 'Financial Aid' started by WaitingImpatiently, Apr 9, 2002.

  1. WaitingImpatiently

    WaitingImpatiently Long Member 7+ Year Member

    Jan 29, 2002
    I looked in the FA section in the MSAR, and apparently, there's something called the IFAA (Institutional Financial Aid Application) that some schools require. Anyone know what it is? I've never heard of it.
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Astrid

    Astrid Member 7+ Year Member

    Jan 24, 2002
    I think this might just be referring to the individual schools financial aid forms. Usually after you fill out your FAFSA you still have to fill out forms for the school. just my guess though.

Share This Page