ill trade you mcat points for gpa points...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dukeduke

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
when i got my mcat scores back i was fired up that a 36q (11,12,13) would balance out my somwhat lackluster 3.1 gpa...definitely not the case... i would definitely trade mcat points for gpa points...i think a 3.5, 30 is much stronger than what ive got...

if only such a trade was possible...maybe id have more than one interview and a few less rejections...

anyone else interested?

Members don't see this ad.

I'll trade you 0.2 GPA points for some extracurriculars
Maybe a year-long volunteer commitment or a sports team

I think everyone has something they're insecure about in their application

I will trade 5 MCAT points for 15 rejections

Members don't see this ad :)
you WANT rejections?
Are they worth any money on ebay? :idea:

I'll trade 3 MCAT points (one each section!) for .15 GPA points.

Also, I've got 300 extra hours of clinical experience to spare. Make me an offer :cool: .

Hey DarkFark, hook me up! 0.1 pts for 100 hours (I don't want to overdo it, they'd never believe me)

dukeduke said:
when i got my mcat scores back i was fired up that a 36q (11,12,13) would balance out my somwhat lackluster 3.1 gpa...definitely not the case... i would definitely trade mcat points for gpa points...i think a 3.5, 30 is much stronger than what ive got...

if only such a trade was possible...maybe id have more than one interview and a few less rejections...

anyone else interested?

I got a 38 and 3.1, and Im in the same boat, no acceptances. I also am close to finishing a Masters and have around a 3.5 in that. still no help. Ill trade an entire two year M.S. and 3 MCAT points for .5 in GPA. Or some tickets to a Yankees game.

Steiner said:
I got a 38 and 3.1, and Im in the same boat, no acceptances. I also am close to finishing a Masters and have around a 3.5 in that. still no help. Ill trade an entire two year M.S. and 3 MCAT points for .5 in GPA. Or some tickets to a Yankees game.

are you willing to negotiate? I have a 28 and a 3.85 GPA. I will give you .4 GPA for 5 MCAT points. You will also have access to my BMW for a week, deal?

I was thinking about this... like if you could give your acceptance or waitlist spot to a friend. I have a really good friend, he's like a brother, that I wish I could do this with.... ahh... if only SDN was the adcom. we'd run this bitch

antissa said:
Hey DarkFark, hook me up! 0.1 pts for 100 hours (I don't want to overdo it, they'd never believe me)

It's a done deal. Now I can apply to the top ten with confidence!

um...yeah...i got some PCAT points...but I guess those are like pesos around here.

sorry guys

skp said:
um...yeah...i got some PCAT points...but I guess those are like pesos around here.

sorry guys

PCAT?