Illinois health science center for PCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

panzer

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think this location started from October test last year along with the usual IIT. Does anyone know where this location is???

I am guessing that is somewhere in the illinois medical district [UIC west campus?] but i am not sure.. I have to make plans so any help will be appreciated..

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah definitely a city college. It was really random, I didn't even know that it existed. It takes up about 2 floors of a bank building.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know if the parking lots right near IIT are free? I'm not familiar with Chicago as it is, so I would like to avoid having to walk a long ways when I don't know where I'm going...

I took the CTA Red line to IIT. I don't think there are free parking lots. You are right near Sox Park there.

.. Not to mention there were really no real indication of where the PCAT was at IIT. I ended up getting lost once lolz..

PS Why not take the green line as it is closer????

The location for the Illinois School of Health Science Center is:

11 E. Adams Suite 200, Chicago.

It is located in the Lasalle Bank building.

Hope this clears up the confusion

Is anyone 100% sure parking isn't free at IIT? Where do you park then?
Does anyone know where to go once you're there?

Ah I'm nervous :scared:

Is anyone 100% sure parking isn't free at IIT? Where do you park then?
Does anyone know where to go once you're there?

Ah I'm nervous :scared:
I actually found a couple of little lots on the campus that were open and free to park in (the gates were up because it was the weekend I'm assuming)

my admission ticket says:

Research Institute Report to Lobby
10 West 35th Street
Chicago 60616

my admission ticket says:

Research Institute Report to Lobby
10 West 35th Street
Chicago 60616

I am also taking the PCAT at this center...Does it say 2:00pm for you guys too? I just want to make sure because I thought they usually start earlier in the morning like at 8:30 am.