Illinois MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jcm189

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else take IL MPJE last week and still waiting for results? I took it 7/18 and still haven't gotten my results on CTS. My MPJE registration has been closed with an application number since wednesday.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I called them for my naplex results and they said it can take anywhere from 2-3 weeks, but most of the time you get it way before that time range, so I think you might just have to wait a few more days. I highly doubt it would ever take 2 weeks. I'm assuming the time range would be the same for the MPJE. Do you have any advice on how you studied for the IL MPJE? Thanks.

I took the mpje on 7/17 and still waiting for a score.. so strange why its taking so long.

good to know that it's not just me! it's been over a week! i got my naplex in 3 days and i heard from other students that they got mpje results in 3-4 days as well

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all

I read Dr Ricketts' notes were helpful but haven't had a response from the email I sent to the address that's listed on other posts. Anyone have any idea how to get these or have them?

Thank you

I took my exam last Tuesday and my score hasn't uploaded on Continental Testing website yet.......

why should I do guys?

Hey,
Which books did you guys refer for IL MPJE. Please let me know if any of you would like to sell me your study materials.
Any study advise....?

Thanks