Illinois School of Public Health

mangostrawberry

2+ Year Member
Apr 15, 2016
    I attended University of Illinois School of Public Health and unfortunately have experienced some predatory behavior by white faculty. I won't name the number, but it's suspiciously high, and it was core classes too and made me feel unsafe at school. And for some strange reason there are no black males in the department. Some of the few minority faculty were a little goofy but they really didn't make me feel uncomfortable. If you are a black female I would avoid the epi/bio department. And sometimes I have felt unsafe at home with this discrimination.

Dochopeful13

7+ Year Member
    Apr 3, 2013
    1. Pre-Medical
      I attended University of Illinois School of Public Health and unfortunately have experienced some predatory behavior by white faculty. I won't name the number, but it's suspiciously high, and it was core classes too and made me feel unsafe at school. And for some strange reason there are no black males in the department. Some of the few minority faculty were a little goofy but they really didn't make me feel uncomfortable. If you are a black female I would avoid the epi/bio department. And sometimes I have felt unsafe at home with this discrimination.
      Is this the Chicago or Champaign campus?

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.