I'm a 2nd year resident - AMA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

J29622

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Figured I would do one of these for fun. I'm a 2nd year resident at a program in Ohio. Graduated from KSUCPM. Hopefully can provide some insight for any pre-pods who are interested in the profession.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
I have nerve pain and need your help. My feet tingle and burn and are numb everywhere. I hurt all over and can barely walk. I may or may not have fibromyalgia - the other doctor who treated me is incompetent and doesn't know. You are the only doctor who can help me. You must help me. I trust you doctor. I only argue with you because I know you care. I will not point to a specific location. Please assure me you are getting lots of clinical training and will be doing a nerve surgery fellowship so you can help me. May I call you by your first name?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I have nerve pain and need your help. My feet tingle and burn and are numb everywhere. I hurt all over and can barely walk. I may or may not have fibromyalgia - the other doctor who treated me is incompetent and doesn't know. You are the only doctor who can help me. You must help me. I trust you doctor. I only argue with you because I know you care. I will not point to a specific location. Please assure me you are getting lots of clinical training and will be doing a nerve surgery fellowship so you can help me. May I call you by your first name?
Only if you tell your friends I am a foot and ankle surgeon specializing in microvascular foot surgery

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Well this didn't go well....

What are you feelings on a Richie brace vs flatfoot reconstruction for stage 7a.1#°¥ flatfoot deformity.

What method do you use for orthotics? Plaster, digital scan, foam impression, etc

How do you feel about Vision 2020 and do you see it's impact at your current residency?

Have you had your anesthesia patient, and how comfortable do you feel with your ability to intubate a patient?

Last time I heard about a Vision it was Vision 2015. Was there one prior to that? How often are they updating these visions that never come true?
Depends on what they see in their vision. I hear they mix in nail fungus with some of the peyote. I would assume that trichophyton is the more hallucinogenic of all of them.

Yes I had to look up the name of of nail fungus because I don't remember them from school. And I have had to know the name exact5 zero times in my career which most would say is successful to date.

Reactions: 1 users
Tell us about how your job search is going...

I don't see how this forum can be productive with the older burned out folks brigading at will.

A resident tries to be a helpful resource in the pre-podiatry students forum and the majority of replies are sarcastic quips from SDN old timers.

• Okay...
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.