Status
Not open for further replies.

Undefeated

Removed
Mar 23, 2010
Status
So here is my problem: I was discussing this with my friends the other day and unfortunately they ranked me as a soft 5. Really I am more like a 6 because I am in a band (an Adult Pre-Med Education band...we rock it up!!!). I've got a crush on this girl Alice but she is 10, well a hard 10. We all know the MAN Rules say you can only possibly step up 2 points at most, so I have a pretty steep cliff to climb.
Say I am a 6 (again cause I'm in a band and chicks dig guys in a band)....Would med school be able to bring me up to say a 7 or mid 7 so I can maybe stretch it out a bit? What about a top 10 med school would that make me a solid 8 so i can easily get with a 10?

sizillyd

Go Pack
7+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2009
Texas
Status
Medical Student
Dude med school will bring you up to a 13. Nahm sayin? Girls gunna dig you like Joe Dirt. Once you get that ca$h muney, you will bee able to get any girl you want. :cool:......:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

ziggydoc

Growing a Heart
10+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2007
Status
Pre-Medical
Lol

Feb 25, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
So here is my problem: I was discussing this with my friends the other day and unfortunately they ranked me as a soft 5. Really I am more like a 6 because I am in a band (an Adult Pre-Med Education band...we rock it up!!!). I've got a crush on this girl Alice but she is 10, well a hard 10. We all know the MAN Rules say you can only possibly step up 2 points at most, so I have a pretty steep cliff to climb.
Say I am a 6 (again cause I'm in a band and chicks dig guys in a band)....Would med school be able to bring me up to say a 7 or mid 7 so I can maybe stretch it out a bit? What about a top 10 med school would that make me a solid 8 so i can easily get with a 10?
Epic. Please don't ban him. Please.

eldoctor

7+ Year Member
Jun 3, 2009
Status
Medical Student

If she's drunk you have a chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.