i'm a dead meat jan 2nd

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

salamanda

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Adgadf

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
It deponds, there are people hit 20ish with studying two weeks, (at least what they claim), I think it is possible if you have extermly strong background. good luck

in a word: no

I registered for the DAT sometime ago earlier this year and totally forgot about it. I wasn't planning on taking it until 2009. I was browsing through my email and notice that i registered it on Jan 2nd of 2008 which will expire this jan 2nd 2009. I called up ADA and asked if whether I can push back the test for a little while because I am unprepared!! They sad NO, YOU CAN'T. The economy is going down, I just lost my job earlier last week and I don't want to waste 200. Do you guys think with 17 days left i can study and knock a 20 on this test? I'm an average student. :(

:eek:

Any help is appreciated. Even a schedule would be nice.. I'll follow it and kick it up my ass:(... I'm totally depress now that I don't know where to get the money for the bills.... so i'll do anything to get 20...:(

thats funny, you have the right to reschedual your exam prior to 2 days before the exam itself.

Members don't see this ad :)
You could try, but a 20 would probably be hard if you say you are average. I think if you had the right materials and studied 12 hours a day without distraction you might be able to pull a decent score. Worth a shot to study your butt off for 16days and see where your at on Jan 1

dont waste your chances on taking it if you are not prepared.....you can only take 3 times max.

I would reschedule and use your newly acquire free time to get adequately prepared ... like others have said, dont risk wasting any of your tests.

wait i don't get why you can't reschedule? you already rescheduled once this year or something? anyway, if it comes down to it, just eat the money and don't waste the opportunity

are u kidding me?? ur acting like it's just some "test." it's THE test and if u wanna do well, do it well the first time cuz these scores stick with you. that's great ur doing kaplan but that book is NOT good enough! u need other sources and a week to at least take some practice exams and go over ur mistsakes..
think of it this way, u do bad on this one, ur gonna have to fork out another $200 (or whatever the fee is) and u have bad scores in ur record..

Keep calling ADA and ask for other people higher than the person ur talking to so u can get an extension. c'mon people.