1. Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

i'm a dead meat jan 2nd

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by salamanda, Dec 15, 2008.

1. salamanda

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Adgadf

#1 salamanda, Dec 15, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2009
  2. Danny289

Danny289 Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    It deponds, there are people hit 20ish with studying two weeks, (at least what they claim), I think it is possible if you have extermly strong background. good luck

3. Rmartinez

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    in a word: no

4. urDDS

2+ Year Member

thats funny, you have the right to reschedual your exam prior to 2 days before the exam itself.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Danny289

Danny289 Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    yes, but during one year period.

6. Simiam

5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    You could try, but a 20 would probably be hard if you say you are average. I think if you had the right materials and studied 12 hours a day without distraction you might be able to pull a decent score. Worth a shot to study your butt off for 16days and see where your at on Jan 1

7. keliao

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    dont waste your chances on taking it if you are not prepared.....you can only take 3 times max.

8. eldirty

7+ Year Member

Dentist
    I would reschedule and use your newly acquire free time to get adequately prepared ... like others have said, dont risk wasting any of your tests.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. prydA

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    wait i don't get why you can't reschedule? you already rescheduled once this year or something? anyway, if it comes down to it, just eat the money and don't waste the opportunity

10. salamanda

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Aadsfasdf

#10 salamanda, Dec 16, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2009
  11. rortsdental

Pre-Dental
    Good luck!:luck: Let us know how you do.

12. Mrbubbles

Mrbubbles si,thats a black squirrel
    2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    are u kidding me?? ur acting like it's just some "test." it's THE test and if u wanna do well, do it well the first time cuz these scores stick with you. that's great ur doing kaplan but that book is NOT good enough! u need other sources and a week to at least take some practice exams and go over ur mistsakes..
    think of it this way, u do bad on this one, ur gonna have to fork out another $200 (or whatever the fee is) and u have bad scores in ur record..

Keep calling ADA and ask for other people higher than the person ur talking to so u can get an extension. c'mon people.