I'm a hot premed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by exmike
dont make me post pics of you pole dancing

do it mike!!!

Members don't see this ad.

so why did someone resurrect this thread? just curious, i thought all the hot premeds were banished.

misc8.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by musiclink213
so why did someone resurrect this thread? just curious, i thought all the hot premeds were banished.

Says who?

on a 2nd thought,

YOu deserved to be dissed you man *****..exmike

:laugh: :laugh:

But then
I love man *****
:love: :love:
:D

PS: mind me, I am drunk

Originally posted by Beth_yu
on a 2nd thought,

YOu deserved to be dissed you man *****..exmike

:laugh: :laugh:

But then
I love man *****
:love: :love:
:D

PS: mind me, I am drunk

Drunk + SDN = fatal mix.
soo, why dont you post some pics in this hot premed thread then?

Drunk + SDN = fatal mix.
soo, why dont you post some pics in this hot premed thread then?

haha nice just ease that request in there mike....;)

its baaa aaack....

Wow, this is probably the biggest fluff thread on the board, yet it is the one that just won't die.

Long live the hot premeds!:clap:

Originally posted by potuhusky
its baaa aaack....

:p I think somebody's out to see some promiscuous pictures. I second the movement!

tf

Originally posted by indo
good work, attention *****.

common... this is one of the funniest threads ever!

Members don't see this ad :)
*sigh*

Gee I wonder why this thread won't go away. I keep posting to it to go away, yet it keeps growing stronger and stronger. Hmm... Maybe I'll post again, and then, just maybe then it will disappear. Yeah... that's it...:oops:

Coming Soon to FOX:

When Pre-Med Forums Go Bad!!!

aka

When Wanna-be Docs Attack!

From the producers of that sci-fi b-movie classic:
When the Proctologist visited Uranus

:laugh:

Such an Obnoxious little one...!

here's your hot premed...

beavgrap.jpg

ok, you were right...this thread is funny. Don't dare get it moved to the lounge though...they'll have this thread closed up faster than mormon people reproduce.

don't be offended, i'm catholic.

I had to bump this cause this is the OG thread on hotness! Those other threads are just imitations.

Hey persistance....as I said before on the Tofurkey thread...I think she is in fact hotpremed in disguise. Who on earth would rant about their immeasurable beauty!!
To the OPs....What the f@#$$!! Yall need to get over your damn looks........who the hell cares. Certainly no one here on SDN. So just shut up and dont waste other people's time with nonsense.

OMG this thread is funny as hell! I'm at work cracking up.
We need threads like this to ease our minds and see the humor in our generation of physicians to be.
Keep 'em coming (no pun intended):clap:

Like a phoenix rising from the ashes...the hot premed thread is reborn.

:cool:

this thread has like nine lives. DIE DIE DIE

well at least people arent taking it seriously anymore

this thread has like nine lives. DIE DIE DIE

well at least people arent taking it seriously anymore

I'm not so sure about that. See above.

Originally posted by Blade28
Were they ever? :)

there were a couple "serious" responses, and everytime it gets brought back from the dead someone posts a pissy response.

You must be joking...I don't think you should be losing any sleep over the fact the admissions committee will only give you an acceptance because of your looks. As long as you get into the school of your choice, what's the big concern???

Anyways..good luck!

Originally posted by flootofatook25
You must be joking...I don't think you should be losing any sleep over the fact the admissions committee will only give you an acceptance because of your looks. As long as you get into the school of your choice, what's the big concern???

Anyways..good luck!

see blade?

Anways,

Good luck "hot med student" and try not to stress too much about your beauty. This thread can die now if you guys would like.

Personally, as an really, really, ridiculously good looking man, I find this thread to be offensively dismissive of the really, really ridiculously good looking among you.

Please respect the fury of my corn-fed masculinity, portly avatar notwithstanding, and stop this idle blather. Some of us are beautiful, and have to LIVE this way.

That is all.

--Funkless

Originally posted by funkless
Personally, as an really, really, ridiculously good looking man, I find this thread to be offensively dismissive of the really, really ridiculously good looking among you.

Please respect the fury of my corn-fed masculinity, portly avatar notwithstanding, and stop this idle blather. Some of us are beautiful, and have to LIVE this way.

That is all.

--Funkless

OMG......it aint doing me any good as long as I am not getting any of those ridiculously good looking hunks in my med school :smuggrin:

"There must be more to life than being really really rediculously good-looking. And I intend to find out what that is." :p

Originally posted by Wahooali
"There must be more to life than being really really rediculously good-looking. And I intend to find out what that is." :p

Of course, money and fame, Mr. Zoolander.

Originally posted by Wahooali

Actually, there's surprisingly little else. At least, in my experience.

:p

--yourfunklesshighness:horns:

aw..come on..give it a break..you are obviously male

So many idiots, so little time...

Nutmeg said:
My sister went there. She came back with a bumper sticker that says: "I've been to Pennsylvania. Ask me about Intercourse".

Nice, I hope that Paul Atreides has been a real inspiration for you. Nerd. Congrats on getting into med school. I really hope you did. Otherwise ... that'd be pretty awkward.

citygirl said:
Yeah, I'm thinking this is a return troll: Just registered and wasting our time.
i disagree. people waste their own time

hotpremed said:
I don't know what to do. Many people think I'm good looking. I'm afraid admissions officers will only choose me cause of my good looks instead of my other qualifications--volunteering, good MCAT, good gpa? What do I do?
I have that same problem. The adcom can't stay off of me. What can I say. Hello ladies... ;) :laugh:
Call me...

wow, i can't believe this thread is still out there. anyhow. i posted something long, long ago in response to this thread and posted up that french maid pix. here's an update on me. visit

http://www.myspace.com/dorkusp0d

hotpremed said:
I don't know what to do. Many people think I'm good looking. I'm afraid admissions officers will only choose me cause of my good looks instead of my other qualifications--volunteering, good MCAT, good gpa? What do I do?

sure you are. :rolleyes: :laugh:

hotpremed said:
Hey guys, for those of you who take me seriously, thanks for all the advice. :) My beauty has been a problem all my life. And no, not only my mother thinks that I'm beautful:oops: Bending over backwards, what does that mean?

So who do you look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.