SMW

Grand Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 13, 2001
anchorage, ak
Status (Visible)
Hey, everyone, my sister just had a baby girl!! :love: :) :love:

I have been trying to post this all day but have been in some sort of New SDN Hell for the past couple days where I couldn't log in, post or do anything, despite the fact that on the home page I was listed as logged in!:confused: I was about to go stark raving mad:mad: but now I'm happy again!:love: :D :love:

Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 20, 2001
Status (Visible)
Hello and Congrats, Aunty SMW!

It's good to have you back. :D Didya read my tips for those people having posting/password problems? It might help you.

Tweetie

Doctora Foxy

Meow
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2002
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Congrats!!!!!!

That's awesome! She must be so adorable!!!!!!! Post a pic!

We miss you SMW--nice to have you back and posting again. I think it's time you got an avatar too! :D ;)

I had that same posting problem when SDN came back--it said I was logged in, but I couldn't post +pissed+ Glad that's over!
You know I almost went crazy! :laugh:

About the Ads

SMW

Grand Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 13, 2001
anchorage, ak
Status (Visible)
Aw, thanks everyone. I haven't see her yet, but according to my sis and brother-in-law she's perfect and perfectly gorgeous:D Unfortunately, I don't get to see her until Christmas. Maybe I'll figure out this avatar thing and how to post pictures eventually! ;) I didn't see your tips, Tweetie, and hopefully I won't need them now that I'm out of purgatory, but it's nice to know they're there, so thanks. :)

pocwana

MD/MBA candidate c/o 2008
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 11, 2002
L.A.
www-scf.usc.edu
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
woo-hoo. congrats smw!
my brother made me an aunt again 1 month ago. my niece is so adorable. fortunately, he lives close so i get to see her pretty frequently. you're going to love her :) you get to be the cool aunt who's a doctor and buys the awesome presents (at least in a few years)

About the Ads
This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.