I'm an Aunt!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SMW

Grand Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, everyone, my sister just had a baby girl!! :love: :) :love:

I have been trying to post this all day but have been in some sort of New SDN Hell for the past couple days where I couldn't log in, post or do anything, despite the fact that on the home page I was listed as logged in!:confused: I was about to go stark raving mad:mad: but now I'm happy again!:love: :D :love:

Members don't see this ad.

Hello and Congrats, Aunty SMW!

It's good to have you back. :D Didya read my tips for those people having posting/password problems? It might help you.

Tweetie

Congrats!!!!!!
phearts.gif

That's awesome! She must be so adorable!!!!!!! Post a pic!

We miss you SMW--nice to have you back and posting again. I think it's time you got an avatar too! :D ;)

I had that same posting problem when SDN came back--it said I was logged in, but I couldn't post +pissed+ Glad that's over!
You know I almost went crazy! :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Aw, thanks everyone. I haven't see her yet, but according to my sis and brother-in-law she's perfect and perfectly gorgeous:D Unfortunately, I don't get to see her until Christmas. Maybe I'll figure out this avatar thing and how to post pictures eventually! ;) I didn't see your tips, Tweetie, and hopefully I won't need them now that I'm out of purgatory, but it's nice to know they're there, so thanks. :)

woo-hoo. congrats smw!
my brother made me an aunt again 1 month ago. my niece is so adorable. fortunately, he lives close so i get to see her pretty frequently. you're going to love her :) you get to be the cool aunt who's a doctor and buys the awesome presents (at least in a few years)