I'm an underachieving procrastinator at heart *vent*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jdario86

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So i was studying for my A & P II exam until it occurred to me that studying for this exam was pointless. An inexplicable feeling of laziness came over me and I decided to just "take a break" from studying. I'm currently taking this class with other 2 classes as pre-reqs that I need to finish for my provisional acceptance at Notre Dame. But i no longer have to take them because I decided to go to Temple where these these courses are no longer required. I'm only going to finish these classes because it's too late to drop the classes and to get a refund.

Ugh...i just want to start pharm school already.

Is it bad that I'm not taking these classes seriously anymore because I no longer have to take them?

Members don't see this ad.

So i was studying for my A & P II exam until it occurred to me that studying for this exam was pointless. An inexplicable feeling of laziness came over me and I decided to just "take a break" from studying. I'm currently taking this class with other 2 classes as pre-reqs that I need to finish for my provisional acceptance at Notre Dame. But i no longer have to take them because I decided to go to Temple where these these courses are no longer required. I'm only going to finish these classes because it's too late to drop the classes and to get a refund.

Ugh...i just want to start pharm school already.

Is it bad that I'm not taking these classes seriously anymore because I no longer have to take them?

LOL...Same here. I finished all pre-req. This quarter and next quarter are just for earning BS. It's been so hard to pay attention in class lately :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Senioritis is for high school, not for pre-healthcare classes. Now you should be studying for yourself and your future patients =P ...at least that's why I'm still studying. Sparda is probably right, learning as much as you can now will help in pharmacy courses. It's not unheard of for a pharmacy student to fail out, and it's also not unheard of for a pharmacist to get fired. I just hope you will feel encouraged to keep studying; there IS a point to it and it's far more important that just "getting into pharmacy school."

thanks everyone. I just really needed a little kick in the butt!

Off to the library i go!