I'm crashing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jericho

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The exam is Monday -- I've lost my motivation to study...I just want to sleep. HELP!! :beat:

Members don't see this ad.

Just hang in there. I know how it feels after studying the entire summer...my test is next thursday, and even I at time feel so annoyed/tired with it all...just remember what your goals are...and if you need take the day off...cause to be honest...i doubt last minute cramming will help anyone...prolly just stress people out more, so relax, be confident, and tell yourself you'll do well. stay away from practice tests, just do light review at most. Good luck

You will do yourself more good by relaxing at this point then continue to cram until the exam.....what good would all this studying do if you don't get a good nights sleep the night before and feel relaxed and ready to go on test day????

Just take a day or two off and do whatever last minute preparations you feel are necessary.

Members don't see this ad :)
I feel exactly the same way.. haha.. all i want to do is sleep too. Just try to relax.. Im having difficulty sleeping at night... but I can sleep perfectly during the day... I guess I just dread morning since the test is at 8am. hahah

Good luck guys.

I agree. Your brain won't process information very well if you're tired. Take the day off and rest. And take the day off the day before your test, go see a couple of movies, go out to eat. Just spend the day not thinking, and the Simpson's movie is good if you don't want to think!

I've been averaging 32s..I took my last test today (AAMC 10) and dropped to a 27! My heart just broke..: \..

I'm honestly thinkin about absolutely nothin these next three days I couldn't even concentrate on the exam

I like the idea of a movie...I think I'll do just that -- I just have lost all strength and motivation.

T, I'm feeling ya -- it just makes you heartsick -- it can really get discouraging.

I don't know why but I'm having meltdowns at the organic chemistry stuff, guess I know where I need to review!!!

when i dont feel like studying i look at kaplan flashcards while watching baseball

If your crashing and your scores are dropping, STOP STUDYING NOW! I wish I had the first time around. I'm paying for it now b/c I think burnout caused my 7 in VR. Fight the urge to keep studying!

If your crashing and your scores are dropping, STOP STUDYING NOW! I wish I had the first time around. I'm paying for it now b/c I think burnout caused my 7 in VR. Fight the urge to keep studying!

I agree, you have to fight the urge to study to the last minute. If you rest and relax, catch a movie, eat a good dinner, you will do much better on the test. My best practice test was after I took a few days off and watched Transformers:cool: