i'm expecting!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

johnthestreak

master of disaster
10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
and i'm not talking about kids. does anyone know that the countdown is on getting our august scores back. a girl in my histo class said that we should be getting them this week!!! i dunno but that seems kinda early to me. anyone else?

Members don't see this ad.

ps. i had a nightmare last night that i mad3 a 9-9-3!!!! a 3! on the bio and i'm a bio major!

i woke up in a cold seatand my eyes and ears were bleeding (everything's true except the bleeding part! ;) )

anyways.....
i'm bored sorry guys. :rolleyes:

they take two months to get back...you have one month left.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey,

when they say 60 days, they are pretty dead-on. i wouldn't expect to get your scores, if you took it in august, until the end of the second or third week of october.

best of luck.

I also have had dreams about my MCAT scores. Does that make us true geeks?

I haven't heard anything about the timetable for the MCAT scores. I was under the impression that it is the same as spring - 60 days.

I had a dream about 5 on the verbal and 13 on the bio. (based on how I felt during the real test). My dreams usually come true. :(

I took it on April 23rd and scores came back June 25...60+2 days...I'm expecting to receive scores the week of October 22nd.

That sounds about right. I took the test last April, and got my scores back 58 days later.

By the way, I also had a VERY VIVID nightmare about my scores, which were 5,5,7 in the dream--YIKES! Luckily, this dream didn't come true!!

These dreams are normal - I think everyone has them a few weeks before you get your scores back. Just relax. You'll do all the stressing when you get that envelope and can barely dare to open it.

And lady in red, can you dream me up a spot at UCSD? Thanks!

Andrew

Do you guys think they will post the results on our online amcas before they send them? that would be kind of a neat way to find out before the mailman rolls it in...

Dr.Perez

i know,i know 60 days (give or take). i'm just so tired of waiting, it seems like our lives have been put on hold for this stupid test! i'm just praying that i did well on this thing. it'll be such a relief when it's all over.

Dr. Perez, Considering that AMCAS doesn't have many people's April scores, I think you'll have to wait for snail mail. Don't expect anything from AMCAS at this point.

hye amy beth,
i used to complain about not having any gloves but then i saw a guy with no hands and started complaining that i didn't want hands. :D

OK, Andrew. I'll try. I am very sympathetic with your situation; I think you will get multiple acceptances this year. It has been my experience that everything I wanted in life eventually happens for me, but at a time when I am so sick of waiting I don't give a damn any more if it does. So I am getting ready for a similar ordeal.