I'm gettin' drunk tonight...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lloydchristmas

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Drinkin lots of beer tonight... before the big bang tomorrow.
(I think I'm going to be a Nurse Practitioner anyway.... 9-5 hours, no call, $100,000/year salary, and $800/yr malpractice cost..)

Good luck to all those with all your eggs in the premed basket. Maybe someday I'll be your NP picking up my check from you at 4pm and going golfing while you have a stack of charts to review then off to the hospital for rounds. (not to make anyone question their decision to pursue medicine... lol)

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by lloydchristmas
Drinkin lots of beer tonight... before the big bang tomorrow.
(I think I'm going to be a Nurse Practitioner anyway.... 9-5 hours, no call, $100,000/year salary, and $800/yr malpractice cost..)

Good luck to all those with all your eggs in the premed basket. Maybe someday I'll be your NP picking up my check from you at 4pm and going golfing while you have a stack of charts to review then off to the hospital for rounds. (not to make anyone question their decision to pursue medicine... lol)

LOL...thanks lloyd. Hey this NP thing doesn't sound bad at all...I will think about this after I get my scores in June.

Originally posted by BushBaby
LOL...thanks lloyd. Hey this NP thing doesn't sound bad at all...I will think about this after I get my scores in June.

hey bushbaby, I can see your boob in that picture... lol

Originally posted by lloydchristmas
hey bushbaby, I can see your boob in that picture... lol

LOL....I think you are already DRUNK...

can you really?

BushBaby...I can also see your boob in the pic...lol.

That would make a good application pic...just do some research and find out which adcoms are primarily composed of males...I bet it'll make you really "stand out.":laugh: