I'm going to medical school!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PainMan

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
DMU let me in!!! called today....said the letter was in the mail and gave me congrats!!! thanks for all the support and answers on SDN!

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations osmosis! I was impressed with DMU when I went for my interview......it seems like a great school. Good luck!

Congrats Osmosis! If you have any questions about DMU, drop me an e-mail at [email protected] I am a second year student, so hopefully I can answer a question or two. Please keep doing your "snow-dance" I'm heading to steamboat in 20 days and they need some more snow!

Members don't see this ad :)
Osmosis,

Way to go! DMU is one of my top choices! Do you mind sharing your stats? Don't worry...I'm not applying until next year, but I'd really like to know. If you want, you can send a private message or we can coordinate an email conversation. I hate bothering you about that because I know some people get irritated by nosy people, but I wouldn't be able to finish my studying without knowing! :)

Thanks and Congrats!

Atlas

Sure, Im in, what do I care about the freak'n mcat anymore!
3.3, 3.3
8V, 8P, 10B

good luck!

Cool! I appreciate it!

Hey Osmosis!

Looks like we're classmates as of August!