I'm In!! I can't believe it!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MedPuck

Made
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got the fat envelope from UIC today after being told I was on hold for a decision last month! I can't believe after all the sacrifice, money, and time the day has come. I sincerely hope all of you get to experience this feeling soon. Thanks for all of the support and information you all provide on this forum, your posts kept me going throughout the painful wait. For any of you who think major blemishes on your applications will prevent you from achieving your dreams, think again and realize that nothing will prevent you if you honestly believe in your purpose! Good luck everyone! I am going to the liquor store! :D

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations!

Congrats once again!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Man, I can't wait to be making that trip to the liquor store myself! Congrats!

WOO HOO!!! congrats, medpuck! you deserve it! maybe i'll see you there next fall! :D

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

So I guess you'll be going there over the DO schools you were accepted to? ;)

Thanks everyone! Yes jimjones, I am afraid I will be forfeiting my D.O. acceptances. I have always wanted to attend UIC and in-state tuition is a big bonus!! Good luck everyone.

All right Medpuck!!!! I'm so happy for you! UIC seems like a great school. My hearitest congrats...now go get poop-faced!

CONGRATS!!!!
Hope you celebrated in style!
Best of luck to you!
L :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D And, cheers!!!! :D :D

Medpuck, that's fantastic - many congratulations! With any luck, I'll hear good news from them as well this week - it's good to know that if I get put on hold that there is still hope (and it's encouraging to hear how quickly you heard a final decision from them)!

Again, congrats!

Thanks again everyone for the continued support. RxFudd, I am routing for you. You should probably hear today or tomorrow. I pray you don't have to get that stupid hold for a decision category. I got so down about it when I first heard. I think I was on hold because they required me to fill out additinoal information after my interview (I thought they had everything at the time). Well, good luck either way. Never lose hope! :D