I was accepted to Hershey today and they want me to confirm my acceptance within 2 weeks (although the deposit isn't due until May). While I do like the program I'm still holding out for other schools although I don't want to just throw my ticket to med school away. Is it really frowned upon to accept and then withdraw if something better comes along? Or is it a binding contract? Please help!