Im in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anmol

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got the letter from PCOM!!! Life is goooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I got my PCOM letter yesterday! Now I've got a rough decision ahead of me.... PCOM or Nova.... cold philly or sunny florida... I never actually thought the day would come when I have to decide between my top two medical schools. :) Congratulations anmol and everyone else who has been accepted so far!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats and Good Luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe......You're going to be a doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap: :D :clap: :D :clap:

Congratulations !

Thanx so much everyone for the support, you guys are the best!!

It was a warm November night in Southern Calif. as I walked to the mail box. I shuffled through the mail and there was a "fat" envelope from PCOM. "It's FAT, it's FAT," I said dashing into the house. My mom gathered around as I tore open the envelope "We would like to extend our congratulations to you upon your acceptance for admission to Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medivine for the class entering in August 2003." My mom and I screamed, cried and gave each other a big hug!!!

I am so jazzed and excited! Einey's in!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to both: Anmol and Einey!!!

I am sooo happy for you guys! :) PCOM is a great school! wow, this is awesome!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Congratulations to everyone accepted thus far.

For those of you going to PCOM, welcome.

For those of you still with a decision ahead of you, go with what feels right.

Don't let the decision be made by other people, their opinions, or anything like that. You know once you stepped foot on campus if you belonged there. Go with your gut.

Best of luck to everyone still waiting.

Nice going, einey and anmol. I got my fattie a few days ago and I kept saying over and over again...."I'm not going to die a podiatrist, I'm not going to die a podiatrist...."

Originally posted by Toejam
"I'm not going to die a podiatrist, I'm not going to die a podiatrist...."

:laugh:

Fat letter? :confused:

So, the day is monday. I spent all weekend (and did not sleep sunday night/monday morning) studying for an inorganic chemistry midterm

btw, I still don't understand Ligand Field Theory and Angular Overlap

Anyway, so I'm tired, bum out, burn out - I didn't even realize this week is thanksgiving

Anyway, I'm in Philly. Yet on SDN, people as far away as Southern California got letters from PCOM. Not me

:(

Need sleep. Can't - need to finish Shakespeare paper

btw, does anyone know how Shakespeare was able to write about killing kings in Hamlet and get away with it (not get in trouble w/ either King James or Queen Elizabeth)?

Anyway, decide to check mail

Bills, Bills, You May Be a Millionnaire, Credit Card offers, PCOM

WHAT!!!!!

But it's in a standard business envelop. I was expecting a fat envelop (like what einey said)

:scared:

So, I cautiously open the letter, expecting the worse

November 20, 2002

Dear Mr. Group_Theory

We would like to extend our congratulations to you upon your acceptance for admission to Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine for the class entering in August 2003.

:wow: :clap:

I'm so excited I can't write my shakespeare paper right now (which is due tomorrow)

WATCH OUT JPHazelton and Wish - I'm coming - and when I'm through, people will :eek: and go "WHAT HAPPENED?"

Oh - has anyone ever took the bus to their med school interview?
hehe - I did for my PCOM and Nova :hardy:

Originally posted by group_theory

:(

Need sleep. Can't - need to finish Shakespeare paper

btw, does anyone know how Shakespeare was able to write about killing kings in Hamlet and get away with it (not get in trouble w/ either King James or Queen Elizabeth)?

Anyway, decide to check mail

Bills, Bills, You May Be a Millionnaire, Credit Card offers, PCOM

I am taking a class on 'Major Plays of Shakespeare'. But i read Hamlet two years ago. It was only after taking this class, i started liking him. Good Luck with the paper.

:)