I'm looking for writer(s)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FatGans

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for truly knowledgeable and passionate writers who want earn some money writing informative, highly-engaging content on a weekly basis for a footwear & foot health website I help manage.

We’d provide with a list of topics (such as what is plantar fasciitis, how to tell if you have flat feet, exercises for plantar fasciitis, best shoes for flat feet) and guidelines for the writer.

No BS from either side. If you know what you’re talking about, we’ll agree on a topic, a rough length, delivery date and $ amount, you’ll get paid (well above market price, beforehand, via PayPal), write, deliver and move onto the next article on the list.

We get high-quality content to help our readers and you’ll get money to spend on your passion by writing about it.
If this sounds good to you, simply reply here or send me a pm

Members don't see this ad.

I'm looking for truly knowledgeable and passionate writers who want earn some money writing informative, highly-engaging content on a weekly basis for a footwear & foot health website I help manage.

We’d provide with a list of topics (such as what is plantar fasciitis, how to tell if you have flat feet, exercises for plantar fasciitis, best shoes for flat feet) and guidelines for the writer.

No BS from either side. If you know what you’re talking about, we’ll agree on a topic, a rough length, delivery date and $ amount, you’ll get paid (well above market price, beforehand, via PayPal), write, deliver and move onto the next article on the list.

We get high-quality content to help our readers and you’ll get money to spend on your passion by writing about it.

Hello! I am very interested!
Please email me details.
Thank you!