I'm losing it!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Psyko

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
OK, so I have all the book I need according to the stickys!

I have started going through the passages, but the only way I reallllly learn is through flashcards. I communte to work and kill an hour everyday on the bus. Flashcards are the most efficient way I study to minimize time wasted.

So my question is...Is there a website that provide good flashcards or is there flashcards (personal ones) that people are willing to share on this site. Mostly with chemistry (organic mostly) and physic.

Thank you in advance

Best,

Members don't see this ad.

OK, so I have all the book I need according to the stickys!

I have started going through the passages, but the only way I reallllly learn is through flashcards. I communte to work and kill an hour everyday on the bus. Flashcards are the most efficient way I study to minimize time wasted.

So my question is...Is there a website that provide good flashcards or is there flashcards (personal ones) that people are willing to share on this site. Mostly with chemistry (organic mostly) and physic.

Thank you in advance

Best,

If you have an Android phone, get iFlaschard helper (its under Flashcard helper on the market). Theres a search function, just type in MCAT and loads of premade flashcards will pop up which you can download for free.