I'm new here...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.Cait

Awesome Registered User
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm new here. I figured this would probably be the most suitable forum for me since I am not yet out of high school, but plan to be Pre-Med in college. Right now, I am very intersted in EM. Any advice you have is always appreciated, but other than that, I will probably just hang around and hope to gain some knowledge from reading all that you guys have to say!
-Cait

Members don't see this ad.

Dr.Cait said:
Hi all,
I'm new here. I figured this would probably be the most suitable forum for me since I am not yet out of high school, but plan to be Pre-Med in college. Right now, I am very intersted in EM. Any advice you have is always appreciated, but other than that, I will probably just hang around and hope to gain some knowledge from reading all that you guys have to say!
-Cait

Hanging around here is a bad idea, it'll turn you into a nervous wreck of a premed.

Better to see what I'm getting myself into sooner rather than later. And since it's something I truly want to do, I'm sure I can handle the anxiety... ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Dr.Cait said:
Better to see what I'm getting myself into sooner rather than later. And since it's something I truly want to do, I'm sure I can handle the anxiety... ;)
Welcome! :)

Welcome to hell :laugh: Well it is all down hill from here, once I was happy :laugh:

Dr.Cait said:
Hi all,
-Cait

Welcome!! Cute avatar! :) Try to stay sane!

Dr.Cait said:
Hi all,
-Cait

hey

i dont think u wanna be around here this early.........
get 4.0s freshmen and sophmore year, and then come back.....
:laugh:

Dr.Cait said:
Hi all,
-Cait

Welcome to SDN, Dr. Cait. Like previous posters I must warn you about the paranoia and neurosis that arise from frequenting this place. Once you come in it's hard to escape unscathed. On a side note: that quote from ER you have actually happened in the ER where I used to work. He was the produce manager and the first thing he said to me when he came through the front door, even before telling me his name, was, "please don't tell my wife." no joke.

Dr.Cait said:
Hi all,
-Cait

Good luck buddy. Just take everything with a grain of salt, and try not to get burned out. Also, don't ever get discouraged. Just keep things in balanced perspective.

all good advice ... here in the world of pre-allo as we call it ... life gets hectic and some people here start to freak out. Just always remember ot check your facts as not all the people here know everything! Explore the forums over time, there are LOTS of things to learn here. Welcome and best of luck! :luck:

Remember ... the road can lead you many places ... make the most of you life while you can! :)

Thanks for all the advice, and as for the avatar, I made it myself, I was proud of myself. And about that ER quote, I crack up every time I read it and to imagine it actually happening to somebody, well, its just funny... :rolleyes:

this place will make you super paranoid. trust me. i came here like 2 months before college and now as a freshmen im freaked out about grades, about classes, and about next semester.

on the side note: are you hot?