i'm not improving

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

moviefreak

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i just got my score and it's 9V 8P 10B, Q. the thing is when i took the berkeley diagnostics i got a 9V 7P 8B and i scored 8/9V, 10P, 10B in the aamc practice tests. so i'm consistent and looking at the diagnostic and actual numbers some of you posted i was very amazed! i'm bummed w/ my phy score and as far as bio i think my score went up bec i reviewed my ochem w/c effectively slipped fr my memory during the diagnostic. i don' think i had a real improvement :confused: considering i took a prep course and studied hard. i don't know what to do, i've been trying diff strategies and it's hard to go higher up. i'm taking the mcat again please help!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Moviefreak-

Examrackers physics was my godsend for the physical (along with their gchem book). These were my diag stores (in order of taking them about 2-3 weeks apart). The math/verbal book is also good for math shortcuts for physical section.

III: 9,7,9 (25)
II: 9,9,11 (29)
IV: 10,10,12 (32)
V: 12,12,12 (36)
VI: 10,12,12 (34)

missbonnie-i will definitely get the examcrackers phy book. i like the trend in your scores, showed steady and real progress.

chemistryboy: i used all berkeley books. i scored average in the berkeley(8-9) and aamc(10, very close to 11) phy tests. but on the real thing i sucked!i thought i was pretty strong in phy, i guess not.