1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

i'm not improving

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by moviefreak, Jun 12, 2002.

1. moviefreak

moviefreak Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

i just got my score and it's 9V 8P 10B, Q. the thing is when i took the berkeley diagnostics i got a 9V 7P 8B and i scored 8/9V, 10P, 10B in the aamc practice tests. so i'm consistent and looking at the diagnostic and actual numbers some of you posted i was very amazed! i'm bummed w/ my phy score and as far as bio i think my score went up bec i reviewed my ochem w/c effectively slipped fr my memory during the diagnostic. i don' think i had a real improvement :confused: considering i took a prep course and studied hard. i don't know what to do, i've been trying diff strategies and it's hard to go higher up. i'm taking the mcat again please help!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. missbonnie

missbonnie floating
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Hey Moviefreak-

Examrackers physics was my godsend for the physical (along with their gchem book). These were my diag stores (in order of taking them about 2-3 weeks apart). The math/verbal book is also good for math shortcuts for physical section.

III: 9,7,9 (25)
    II: 9,9,11 (29)
    IV: 10,10,12 (32)
    V: 12,12,12 (36)
    VI: 10,12,12 (34)

4. blackbird03

blackbird03 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

bonnie: do you mean the ek physics or 1001 physics book?

5. moviefreak

moviefreak Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

missbonnie-i will definitely get the examcrackers phy book. i like the trend in your scores, showed steady and real progress.

6. moviefreak

moviefreak Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

chemistryboy: i used all berkeley books. i scored average in the berkeley(8-9) and aamc(10, very close to 11) phy tests. but on the real thing i sucked!i thought i was pretty strong in phy, i guess not.