I'm Planning on Taking the May 19th MCAT...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AppleBeater

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an MCAT score already (29R :(), and I plan on applying June 1st. However, if schools know that I have more MCAT scores on the way, how badly will it affect my verification process (will the verification be delayed until my scores come in--I'm sorry if this is a n00b question)?

In case it matters, I have a cGPA of 3.8 and science GPA of 3.7.

Members don't see this ad.

It won't negatively affect anything. You can mark intended future MCAT dates on your AMCAS. Schools will wait until receiving the new MCAT before looking at your app. In the meantime, it would help to get verified/working on secondaries, so that when your new MCAT gets here, everything will be ready to go.

It won't negatively affect anything. You can mark intended future MCAT dates on your AMCAS. Schools will wait until receiving the new MCAT before looking at your app. In the meantime, it would help to get verified/working on secondaries, so that when your new MCAT gets here, everything will be ready to go.

So I can be verified if they know more scores are coming...Thank you, that's what I really needed to know! :)