I'm pulling my hair out

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

illtreaturite1

PharmD in 2013
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, I am TRYING to do my last pearson practice test in a timed setting, but the website is SO SLOW its impossible. I have to log out, get back in, just seems to want to freeze......wanted to study this morning so I could have dinner with the hubby tonight and relax. Good news is I feel much more confident about chemistry this time around. I did really good on the first practice test that I took the other day.

Sorry, just needed to vent:mad:

Members don't see this ad.

Just as quick update, I'm now getting an "error, please try again later" page.......:scared: Anyone else having issues?

I saw that too. Pearson's customer service says they just fixed it. I just tried it and it's much faster now. They also said if we see that "routine maintenance" message that doesn't mean routine maintenance. That just means they know the site is having problems and are rebooting or something. Now that Pearson owns them, they said this problem will go away soon. Just wish was in time for tomorrow!

MINE IS SO SLOW TOO!
I mean we pay 50 bucks for these tests and the day before we spend hours just trying to get through ONE!!!!
I HATE PEARSON!

Members don't see this ad :)
god, I also tried to take the test w/ time, just to time myself but it's tooooo slow!!! :scared::scared:

f??k pearson... the more I think about them the more I fken hate them....

tried to take test yesterday and this morning got the same problem as you guys called them and all they said was "we're sorry". all they care about is our money they make money when we sign up to take the pcat and practical test...... and when there's a problem they just say sorry

they can b.s. with us because they're the ONLY supplier just like microsoft few years ago if they have competitors they can do shi? I wish someday someone going to sue their a?? so they can stop all this b.s rules

sorry guys I am not trying to create any contriversal here I am (probably many others too) just so mad and nervous a day before the pcat and all this sh?? happen. just want to say it hopeful it will make me feel better but pearson wouldnt care as long as they make mony... fu??

Pearson said the site is better now. I tried it and it's fast! Try again and hang in there...I know this is sooo frustrating!

EH...well I guess it's up and working now.
But its still taking 5 hours to take a freakin test.
They are probably just doing this BS so we all do bad and they make more F*CKING MONEY!

It's probably because everyone else has the same idea as you; take a practice test before the real test. The same problem happened before the last PCAT test date. Guess they didn't solve the problem!

It's probably because everyone else has the same idea as you; take a practice test before the real test. The same problem happened before the last PCAT test date. Guess they didn't solve the problem!

Yeah, I remember practice test issues coming up before the August exam, too. I was SO frustrated because I wanted to do both of the tests the week before the exam, and the website would get shutdown for more than 24 hours at a time. Plus, it was so slow that even the Slowskys from the Comcast commercials wouldn't have enjoyed it! :p

Hang in there guys and gals!! I feel your pain!!!