IM resident looking to swap to NY or NJ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sandy126

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
current pgy 1 internal medicine resident looking to swap to NY or NJ for pgy2 year. anybody interested please contact me. i also know about residencyswap and open positions. i also appreciate anyone telling me if there are any upcoming open positions in their program for pgy2 in NY or NJ. tnks.

Members don't see this ad.

dallas, texas. want to move to northern NJ area, NYC, or long island.

Hi Im finishing my pgy 1 in NJ ,interested in Switching to NY are you interested?

do you know which programs have pgy3 in im?

I'm currently located in central nj, looking to relocate to dallas, please let me know if you are interested.

Hi,
I am currently a PGY2 at a very good program in NYC, will become PGY3 in 07/09. I am interested in moving to Texas. Please let me know if the switch between PGY2 and PGY3 is feasible.

Thanks

I'm finishin IM PGY1 this year in NY, near NYC.
Interested?

I'm currently located in central nj, looking to relocate to dallas, please let me know if you are interested.
Hey there - I am located in cincinnati, currently a PGY1 in IM looking to move to NY/NJ fr a PGY2 spot - let me know if you are interested!