1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

I'm so behind

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by NubianPrincess, Apr 25, 2004.

1. NubianPrincess

NubianPrincess Perpetually Bored
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I really tried to keep up with my work during April because I knew that if I weren't careful, the 4/17 MCAT would really throw me off. Well, all was fine until I needed some emergency dental work and missed a couple of classes. Now, I feel totally behind in my classes. It's not too too bad, if I am careful I can pull good grades on my physiology and biochemistry exams and still hand in the labs on time, and not mess up on any of my oral presentations. But, thats assuming that I never go out again until graduation, except maybe to buy something to wear, and if i'm careful my 10 page research paper due in may (which I haven't even started) will actually be on time and not full of BS low quality garbage that will embarrass me. Man if I were a smoker i'd be chain smoking right now.

To top it off, I'm also fighting a bad case of senioritis. I'm so tired of undergrad it isnt funny. I think I can be just fine with the time I have to do my assignments for the rest of the semester, but that isnt taking into account the fact that I have NO motivation what so EVER! Besides wanting to finish my last semester off with decent grades. Can anyone relate???????

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Vandyfox

Vandyfox Member
    5+ Year Member

Yeah, senioritis is rough (every year, even when we weren't seniors). My advice to you is that if you "can't go out till graduation". . . .don't. Getting into med school requires a lot of social sacrifices for the sake of academics. And in retrospect, when you are accepted, this two / three week period will be a blink of an eye- and you will have 4 entire years of good times to look back on (i hope you took lots of pictures!).
    Three words: Get 'Er Done!

Good luck to you princess.

4. 34140

34140 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Yeah I have finals starting Monday, BIO CHem, immnunobiology, and Physics.
    AND I have YET to open a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who's worse off then me?

5. NubianPrincess

7+ Year Member

Medical Student

Wow, your post was so inspirational! It will all be over soon....it will all be over soon.....Thanks alot Vandyfox, you rock. :thumbup:
    Im definately sending you some good vibes, pnp. Good luck on your finals!

6. 34140

34140 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    THANKS....same to you

7. Joe Joe on da Radio

10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    nubes! hang in there love. =)

8. NubianPrincess

7+ Year Member