SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

I'm So Young!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by riley290, Jul 15, 2002.

1. riley290

riley290 Slacker 7+ Year Member

Jun 30, 2002
    Everyone here is applying to med school and just starting my second year of undergrad. And I'll be in undergrad for 5 years. Ok, just thought I'd share.
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Gradient Echo

Gradient Echo Banned Banned

Jul 12, 2002
    Baltimore, MD
    your college years will go much quicker than you think... and if they seem to be going slow, well then you're not having enough fun :D
  4. pbehzad

pbehzad Faddayy 7+ Year Member

Jun 20, 2002
    Atl and soon to be OKC
    dont worry im starting my second year so all of us underclassman can stick together on our road to med school.:p
  5. riley290

riley290 Slacker 7+ Year Member

Jun 30, 2002
    Well I'm glad to know there's at least one more yung un here.
  6. VC15

VC15 MS4 10+ Year Member

Sep 6, 2000
    Ontario, Canada
    No worries, there are tons of undergrads that aren't applying for a couple of years but still browsing the forums. Plus, there are some pretty young people applying too (e.g. 18, 19 years old).
  7. Biodude

Biodude The Biology DUDE 7+ Year Member

Jun 1, 2002
    Garden Grove, CA
    Hey, dude, don't worry. There's plenty of undergrads here. I just turned 18 years old myself on July 3 (yes, I have the same birthday as Tom Cruise :clap: ).

Besides, from what I hear college is actually a lot of fun...if you get involved that is. I'm going to enjoy my college years, and doubt if I'd enjoy my medical schools as much, as when I'm a medical student, I'll probably be too bogged down by science classes.

I haven't even started my undergrad yet (well, not technically). My first classes as a freshman begin in late August.

Let's talk about how fun college is and how we're preparing as pre-meds during the coming years, shall we?