• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

stoic

"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted"
15+ Year Member
Nov 4, 2000
sodom, south georgia
I'm SOOO FRUSTRATED right now. I've got a test thursday, the mcat saturday, and another test tuesday.

Now, on top of that, I'm sick! My throat is on fire, every 15 seconds I cough, and staying awake for more than 2 hours at a time results in a splitting headache.

Ok, so posting this won't do anything to make feel better (physically at least), but I needed to vent.

Anyone have any wonder cures?

Good Luck to everyon on saturday!

Disenchanted 1

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2004
Austin, Texas
www.google.com
Status (Visible)
awww.........god I really feel for you! I remember feeling like that last year....the whole semester I was sick prior to MCAT. I end up getting 5 infections (ranging from sinusitis to bronchitis) within a matter of 6 months. Ugh just hang in there. I wish you the BEST of luck and hope you feel better very soon.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.