images of vertebral/rib level overlaying organs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lazylarry

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i saw a few of these questions pop up on tests, so i was wondering if anybody had a good picture online of the translucent ribcage (and what level rib) with the organs beneath it. i searched but couldn't really find anything.

Members don't see this ad.

i saw a few of these questions pop up on tests, so i was wondering if anybody had a good picture online of the translucent ribcage (and what level rib) with the organs beneath it. i searched but couldn't really find anything.

I'd be interested too.

To that effect, I wouldn't even want to see an image. I'd rather just see a high-yield list of vertebral levels / rib#s with respect to underlying structures (e.g. the fourth rib on the right is the level of the transverse fissure).

Does anybody have info like this written down / annotated into FA that he or she would like to share??

I'd be interested too.

To that effect, I wouldn't even want to see an image. I'd rather just see a high-yield list of vertebral levels / rib#s with respect to underlying structures (e.g. the fourth rib on the right is the level of the transverse fissure).

Does anybody have info like this written down / annotated into FA that he or she would like to share??

Umm, i think the best thing probably be images from Rapid review. If you have access to online portion of the book, then you can download all the images from rapid review. Thats pretty much it.