IMG looking for a native English speaking conversation partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drgabi

Reaction score
Hii, I’m a Brazilian MD and (hopefully) future pathology resident in the US and I’m looking for a FEMALE conversation partner.

My purpose is to practice my english, exchange culture/experiences related or not to Medicine/Pathology, share USMLE frustrations, help you with Portuguese or just chat about anything.

Random? Definitely, but if you spend hours scrolling any social media feed - why not invest some time helping a colleague and even (maybe) have fun or learn something new…If you want to give it a try, contact me!

Ps: We would use any online video platform and you don't need to share any personal information

Thank you,

Gabriela
Your future bestie ✨

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hii, I’m a Brazilian MD and (hopefully) future pathology resident in the US and I’m looking for a FEMALE conversation partner.

My purpose is to practice my english, exchange culture/experiences related or not to Medicine/Pathology, share USMLE frustrations, help you with Portuguese or just chat about anything.

Random? Definitely, but if you spend hours scrolling any social media feed - why not invest some time helping a colleague and even (maybe) have fun or learn something new…If you want to give it a try, contact me!

Ps: We would use any online video platform and you don't need to share any personal information

Thank you,

Gabriela
Your future bestie ✨

Reddit has a sub for this if you're looking for a language partner: r/languageexchange.

Alternatively, there are some very talented language professors on Preply.com and italki.com that are quite affordable for as little as $5/hr.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)

Thank you,

Gabriela
Your future bestie

You are to be congratulated for taking the time to try to develop superior communication skills. They are super important in path. ( i’m a guy, sorry).

Your written English is great.