Imp for Part 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentist79

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey
For all those currently preparing or recently took Part 2…
Please post if u find any Books/Materials/Papers ….useful and have helped u in preparation or for the exam. I am preparing for Part 2 and feel Dental Decks ,Kaplan,Papers are just not enough.
So I thought to ask u all guys to provide input on any kind of material which has helped u in preparing and scoring good …
Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

I took Part 2 last week and I did well. I used decks, kaplan book and all released exams, my books from previous school of dentistry and internet. I feel like I will score in 90s, around 85.
2-3 months are enough to prepare for Part 2, based on a minimum of 8 hours of study per day, 5-6 days a week. I used to study almost 10 hours per day, 6 days a week. I started to prepare for Part 2 in november-december.
Good luck on your exam! :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
Good to know that u have done well....its ur hard work i am sure...:thumbup:
u l get a good score ....
May i ask u what did u read for Behavior Sciences etc.....how much percentage of paper was from these types of topics...:confused:
Also...how was the case studies...could u make out the xrays etc...
Any remebered questions to get the hang of it...:(
Also...do unreleased papers and released helped u...
Too many questions...i am embarrassed but really appreciate if u could answer....
thanks buddy and have a great score.....:thumbup: :thumbup:

Hi

I am also from CA .Just started my part2 preparations.Like to know if i can join u..When r u planning to give your exams....

i also just started preparing for part 2.I would like to know if i can join you.

We all can form a study group and coordinate and discuss....i am doing Pharmacology right now and about to finish the cards...how mucc hv u guys covered?
let me know ......we can proceed......;) ;)

Hi

I am also from CA .Just started my part2 preparations.Like to know if i can join u..When r u planning to give your exams....

Iam slso from califonia where do u live?

Hi

I haven't started yet.Collecting my materials only now....Have you completed decks?

I guess you should have gone a long way by now.I am planning to start it by next week...

hey,,, i hv to start preparing for part 2 as well....so could u advise me as to wat all material i need n where i can gt them