Imp information

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ASB

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear Budding DDS.

I want to know, what do most of the students do to earn their living?

It takes years to go to School, till that time, what do most of you all do?

If you work, can you tell me where, as what?

It looks sooo difficult to go to school.
What if some one gets less marks, lets say 80% in part 1.
Then what. How many times one can or one should reappear?
It soo difficult to sit in a relatives house and study.

Please give me true answer.

If you want you can reply to me as private message.

Thanks

ASB

Members don't see this ad.

Hey there,

Well, let me tell you wat most of dental student do, its not easy to work full time and study right! . I will tell you wat the solution do you have or most of student do while preparing for the exams:

1)work part time and study(DA,or any other workS)>> ITS WORK IF U HAVE STUDY PARTNER
2)work full time for 2 or 3 month, afterward they back to home country and ace the NBDE(3 TO 6 MONTH).
3)STAY IN STATE,YOUR FAMILY OR CLOSE RELATIVE SUPPORT YOU(JUST HIT THE BOOKS AND STUDY).

I dont think its easy to work full time and study, its does not work for me. specially nowadays if you pass with low score its as if you fail( its same) you can apply to dental school but you will not get accepted !!.

I think its depends on you, if u can study and work or not.So think about it and pick whatever its fit you.

Best of luck:thumbup:

hi asb.. i dint get 'it takes years to go to a school'.. i agree that can be a case when ur scores are low.. but what if ur scores are v gud and u can get into a school just the year u apply .. ! plz correct me if im wrong !