Importance of Buying the Latest EK Package

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gdaym8

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How much does EK change the content of their review books? I found the 5th edition for much cheaper than the 6th edition on eBay, and I wanted to see if you guys had any insight on whether I should jump on this deal or not.

5th edition: $60 including shipping
6th edition: $90

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

How much does EK change the content of their review books? I found the 5th edition for much cheaper than the 6th edition on eBay, and I wanted to see if you guys had any insight on whether I should jump on this deal or not.

5th edition: $60 including shipping
6th edition: $90

thanks!

I have heard that there is not too much difference between the two unless they made some new addition due to the new CBT test format:rolleyes:

I'm using the 5th edition. I've heard there isn't much difference in the 6th edition (mostly just corrected errors from the 5th edition, which you can find online anyway). I would just be sure not to miss anything on the aamc topic list as you go through the lectures, and of course be aware of the new test format.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm using the 5th edition. I've heard there isn't much difference in the 6th edition (mostly just corrected errors from the 5th edition, which you can find online anyway). I would just be sure not to miss anything on the aamc topic list as you go through the lectures, and of course be aware of the new test format.

Is there an AAMC topic list? Is it on their website?

Is there an AAMC topic list? Is it on their website?

Yep; go to the mcat homepage of the aamc site, click on the "about the mcat exam" link on the left side of the page, and then click on the "topics for biological and physical sciences section of the mcat" link on the bottom right.