krnkimsung

5+ Year Member
Nov 10, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
On AADSAS, I have indicated that I will be taking anatomy and genetics for upcoming semester (2011 Spring).

I have attended several interviews so far, and I was wondering if a lot of schools make a conditional offer based upon completion of my spring semester classes.

If genetics isn't that helpful for DS, I am thinking of NOT taking the class since it's not required for my major anyway.

Any advice?

Thanks,

davidae85

Canine Style
Oct 29, 2010
California
Status
Pre-Dental
every school and personal circumstance is different.

If you you were a ****ty applicant, who was lucky enough to get an acceptance, then the school might make it conditional based on your Spring semester performance. Even then though, I highly doubt that they will care about what specific courses you take (unles they are a prerequisite). This is esepcially true when you consider that fact that not all students will get into the classes theyve predicted they will take in the Spring.

In conclusion, when you get an acceptance make sure its not conidtional with the school.

Secondly, I highly doubt the specific courses (ie. Genetics) will matter, but taking a course (ie. any other uper division science course) might be important if your acceptance is conditional.