Importance of PAT section???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

teethguy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everyone,
I took my DAT for the second time last month and got
30 PAT
/19 TS/ 18 AA/ 17 RC
20 PAT/20 TS/19 AA/ 15 RC -->my first test scores

improved my RC score and my PAT score

so i was wondering how important is the PAT section and which schools really value PAT section and which don't??

Members don't see this ad.

hey everyone,
I took my DAT for the second time last month and got
30 PAT
/19 TS/ 18 AA/ 17 RC
20 PAT/20 TS/19 AA/ 15 RC -->my first test scores

improved my RC score and my PAT score

so i was wondering how important is the PAT section and which schools really value PAT section and which don't??

How did you prep for the PAT?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, HOW DID YOU PREPARE FOR PAT?!

i didnt really study for this section for any my dat. The only time i did PAT was during the practice tests in kaplan and topscore.

I finished 15 min early both times on the real test. For the first test i was so eager to go on my break tht i just left , but for the second test i sat there and went over my angles and changed few of the ans. If you have any specific questions on PAT fell free to ask me and i would be happy to tell you my method.

i didnt really study for this section for any my dat. The only time i did PAT was during the practice tests in kaplan and topscore.

I finished 15 min early both times on the real test. For the first test i was so eager to go on my break tht i just left , but for the second test i sat there and went over my angles and changed few of the ans. If you have any specific questions on PAT fell free to ask me and i would be happy to tell you my method.

Could you give your method that you used for each section of the PAT+advice? It would be very helpful. Thanks.