important about dental practice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunshinelover

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello there,

I am an undergraduate right now getting my bachelors. I am on H4 (dependent) visa right now but i ll be F1 soon before i apply to dental school. So i know private dental school accept international students (students with no green card) for their dental programs(DMD..etc ) as long as you have pre-req in any U.S. universities. But by question is...lets say i got accepted and and finish dental school..would I be able to practice without green card in US.

I am very confused. Please help me. because i don't want to go through all the hard work and time for nothing.

any help will be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello there,

I am an undergraduate right now getting my bachelors. I am on H4 (dependent) visa right now but i ll be F1 soon before i apply to dental school. So i know private dental school accept international students (students with no green card) for their dental programs(DMD..etc ) as long as you have pre-req in any U.S. universities. But by question is...lets say i got accepted and and finish dental school..would I be able to practice without green card in US.

I am very confused. Please help me. because i don't want to go through all the hard work and time for nothing.

any help will be appreciated.
You should get H1B visa to work. YOu should be ok.