SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Important about the urinary bladder

Discussion in 'Medical Students - MD' started by Menna Atia, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Menna Atia

Menna Atia 2+ Year Member

May 1, 2007
    Peace be upon all of you.I have a question and please you have to give your opinion.I have a friend.She is girl 18 years old and up till now she makes bed wetting.This case for her from being a child.For sorry her parents didn't try to help her or guide her to a doctor.They thought that she will stop the bed wetting alone soon.Few months ago I went with her to a doctor for the urinary bladder and uriters.He told her that her urinary bladder so small,less than the normal.So he gave to her a course of medicine stay for 3 months Plasid,Ureban,Tefranil.These are the names she had.For the three months the bed wetting happened for her only once and she was happy,then when she stopped the medicine it started again and she makes about 3-4 times monthly this is better than before but she want to stop bed wetting forever and she doesn't want to continue having medicine for her whole life.
    Please quick answer me what she can do!

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Menna Atia

Menna Atia 2+ Year Member

May 1, 2007
    If you know a good doctor can reply or a site has good information about that please help.

4. LifetimeDoc

LifetimeDoc EM Attending Physician 10+ Year Member

Apr 30, 2006
    USA
    This is not a medical advice site. An administrator will close this thread soon.

5. Arsenic

Arsenic posting from the future Physician Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

May 5, 2004
    NYC
    im sorry but SDN is not for medical advice, closing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.