physiologyguy

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 1, 2006
150
0
Status
Medical Student
Please inform me- does the MCAT test ticket photo have to be in color or on photo paper or can i print it off my CPU in black and white?
 

ADeadLois

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
Dec 18, 2005
3,158
6
Status
Medical Student
physiologyguy said:
Please inform me- does the MCAT test ticket photo have to be in color or on photo paper or can i print it off my CPU in black and white?
I printed a black and white photo off of my POS printer and it was fine. They don't care what kind of photo you have as long as its of you.
 

sendwich

you rock!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 2, 2002
1,413
6
Visit site
Status
If I haven't received my ticket, is it okay to just show up to the exam with an ID and picture? I phoned them couple times about getting it remailed and have NOT RECEIVED IT YET!!!! does anyone else have this problem? I registered back in early June too!!
 
About the Ads

socal78

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 9, 2005
152
1
Status
Medical Student
Im registering tomorrow, talk about putting things off. I hope my ticket arrives in time
 

harrypotter

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 15, 2003
434
1
Visit site
Status
gh said:
If I haven't received my ticket, is it okay to just show up to the exam with an ID and picture? I phoned them couple times about getting it remailed and have NOT RECEIVED IT YET!!!! does anyone else have this problem? I registered back in early June too!!

I wouldn't just show up because there's a good possibility they won't admit you. Unfortunately you gotta keep amcas on speed dial until you reach them.

I hope you get through soon!! :)

Regarding photos, I've seen everything from studio pictures to goofy ones. :laugh: The fingerprint part is cool though.
 

WilliamsF1

10+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2006
8,469
1
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
ADeadLois said:
I printed a black and white photo off of my POS printer and it was fine. They don't care what kind of photo you have as long as its of you.
What kind of paper did you use? I think they said they want the image to be close to a real photo. I don't feel like finding a place that will print out a picture because I don't think my printer is good enough.
 

ADeadLois

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
Dec 18, 2005
3,158
6
Status
Medical Student
WilliamsF1 said:
What kind of paper did you use? I think they said they want the image to be close to a real photo. I don't feel like finding a place that will print out a picture because I don't think my printer is good enough.
I used regular printer paper. It was of a recent professional portrait of me.
 

Dr Durden

10+ Year Member
Jun 15, 2006
4,259
1
The Dirty South
Status
Medical Student
I just cropped a respectable looking picture of me, printed it off in color on normal paper, then taped it on the ticket which was more than fine for April's exam. Trust me, you all have more important things to worry about than this. Good luck!
 

Dancing Doctor

Redneck Woman
10+ Year Member
May 28, 2006
238
0
Clawson, MI
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I was wearing a tiara in mine. Seriously. My mom was mortified when she found out.
 

Law2Doc

5K+ Member
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Dec 20, 2004
30,981
9,895
Status
Attending Physician
ADeadLois said:
They don't care what kind of photo you have as long as its of you.
Actually, you'll get a free point in each section if it's full frontal nudity. Two points if you then prove that it's really you in the picture.
 

DrBowtie

Final Countdown
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2005
15,488
1,876
Classyville
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I'm snapping mine when I get home on Monday.
Seersucker jacket: X
Oxford: X
Bowtie: X

It's going to be awesome.
 

WilliamsF1

10+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2006
8,469
1
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
BrettBatchelor said:
I'm snapping mine when I get home on Monday.
Seersucker jacket: X
Oxford: X
Bowtie: X

It's going to be awesome.
There's no way I could imagine that. Picture by chance? >;^)
 

Dr Durden

10+ Year Member
Jun 15, 2006
4,259
1
The Dirty South
Status
Medical Student
Law2Doc said:
Actually, you'll get a free point in each section if it's full frontal nudity. Two points if you then prove that it's really you in the picture.
Does this mean doing the interview nude? :eek:
 
About the Ads