Important Mcat Ticket Photo!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

physiologyguy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please inform me- does the MCAT test ticket photo have to be in color or on photo paper or can i print it off my CPU in black and white?

Members don't see this ad.

physiologyguy said:
Please inform me- does the MCAT test ticket photo have to be in color or on photo paper or can i print it off my CPU in black and white?

I printed a black and white photo off of my POS printer and it was fine. They don't care what kind of photo you have as long as its of you.

If I haven't received my ticket, is it okay to just show up to the exam with an ID and picture? I phoned them couple times about getting it remailed and have NOT RECEIVED IT YET!!!! does anyone else have this problem? I registered back in early June too!!

Im registering tomorrow, talk about putting things off. I hope my ticket arrives in time

Members don't see this ad :)
gh said:
If I haven't received my ticket, is it okay to just show up to the exam with an ID and picture? I phoned them couple times about getting it remailed and have NOT RECEIVED IT YET!!!! does anyone else have this problem? I registered back in early June too!!

I wouldn't just show up because there's a good possibility they won't admit you. Unfortunately you gotta keep amcas on speed dial until you reach them.

I hope you get through soon!! :)

Regarding photos, I've seen everything from studio pictures to goofy ones. :laugh: The fingerprint part is cool though.

ADeadLois said:
I printed a black and white photo off of my POS printer and it was fine. They don't care what kind of photo you have as long as its of you.

What kind of paper did you use? I think they said they want the image to be close to a real photo. I don't feel like finding a place that will print out a picture because I don't think my printer is good enough.

WilliamsF1 said:
What kind of paper did you use? I think they said they want the image to be close to a real photo. I don't feel like finding a place that will print out a picture because I don't think my printer is good enough.

I used regular printer paper. It was of a recent professional portrait of me.

I just cropped a respectable looking picture of me, printed it off in color on normal paper, then taped it on the ticket which was more than fine for April's exam. Trust me, you all have more important things to worry about than this. Good luck!

BrettBatchelor said:
I'm snapping mine when I get home on Monday.
Seersucker jacket: X
Oxford: X
Bowtie: X

It's going to be awesome.

There's no way I could imagine that. Picture by chance? >;^)

Law2Doc said:
Actually, you'll get a free point in each section if it's full frontal nudity. Two points if you then prove that it's really you in the picture.

Does this mean doing the interview nude? :eek: