Important question about Loyola's Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fernj75

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, here is the deal. I just completed my Loyola Medical School secondary, but my essays are a bit too long. Their instructions states that "We realize that completing this form can take a considerable amount of time, and although it is not necessary to elaborate in great detail or to include additional sheets, please do your best to answer these questions thoughtfully." My question is, would it look bad if I sent them the essays printed and attached to the application instead of making my essays small enough to fit on the application? Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

i'm not sure exactly how it was worded, but in years past they were pretty adamant that you fit the essay in the space provided. shrink down the font and widen the margins if you have to, but i wouldn't recommend attaching additional sheets.

Don't use a font size smaller than 11 if you want to keep your readers happy. Edit your essays down if necessary. I would not take a chance on attaching additional sheets since they specifically mentioned it was not necessary.

Members don't see this ad :)
Fernj,

When did you get Loyola's??

I received the Loyola secondary on Saturday, and just finished writing the essays. Good luck.

I just received Loyola's app in the mail. It seems I'm going to have to truncate a whole bunch.

:(