Improve your focus take Xenadrine EFX

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KAM

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Pubmed the ingredients and see for yourself. Or better yet, try it on a practice test.

Members don't see this ad.

KAM said:
Pubmed the ingredients and see for yourself. Or better yet, try it on a practice test.

I took MDMA and felt up the hot proctor during verbal reasoning. Party time!

Members don't see this ad :)
quarterhorsecol said:
a little ephedrine hcl always helps get me going.

Chem major nitpicking time!
Ah, the amine*HCl misnomer... You really mean ephedrine+Cl- (ephedrine chloride).

If I ever make it into medical school, I'm going to have a hard time beating the nitpicky science out of myself.

Knickerbocker said:
Ah, the amine*HCl misnomer... You really mean ephedrine+Cl- (ephedrine chloride).

If I ever make it into medical school, I'm going to have a hard time beating the nitpicky science out of myself.
Damn.

I highly doubt your neighborhood pharmacy stocks crack and ecstasy (MDMA). But then again, I could be mistaken....

there a few to choose from depending on your tolerance for Ephedrine or non-ephedrine fatburners. they do not require a precription but you DO have to be wary about taking them since the pills usually have a LOT of caffeine in them. so, to be safe, check the bottle. these products are not good for people who are prone to hypertension, or tachycardia.

Some products similar to Xenadrine EFX are: Xenadrine (before they took out the ephedrine in it), Xantrex, Adrenaline (intense - has been off the market shelves for a year or so), Hydroxycut (with or without Ephedrine), Animal Cuts, and Black Diamonds.

be careful.

Dr Durden said:
I highly doubt your neighborhood pharmacy stocks crack and ecstasy (MDMA). But then again, I could be mistaken....

who said anything about "neighborhood pharmacy"? "Neighborhood"..yeah.. but "pharmacy"... huh.. ;)

abyssinianson said:
there a few to choose from depending on your tolerance for Ephedrine or non-ephedrine fatburners. they do not require a precription but you DO have to be wary about taking them since the pills usually have a LOT of caffeine in them. so, to be safe, check the bottle. these products are not good for people who are prone to hypertension, or tachycardia.

Some products similar to Xenadrine EFX are: Xenadrine (before they took out the ephedrine in it), Xantrex, Adrenaline (intense - has been off the market shelves for a year or so), Hydroxycut (with or without Ephedrine), Animal Cuts, and Black Diamonds.

be careful.

I have used xenadrine before, and man it really does **** you up. I wouldn't do it again.

ginkgo biloba works really well for me.

also - ergopharm amp. its a little different the other fat burners, has the caffeine but also has geranium oil and some sort of chocolate extract. usually helps me get my head in the text.

usually...

Knickerbocker said:

My appologies professor Knickerbocker. Thank you for the correction. :D
Just to make sure I understand...when you see a chloride salt listed as an ingredient on a drug label, you pronounce it as "X" chloride, not "X" hydrochloride?

quarterhorsecol said:
My appologies professor Knickerbocker. Thank you for the correction. :D
Just to make sure I understand...when you see a chloride salt listed as an ingredient on a drug label, you pronounce it as "X" chloride, not "X" hydrochloride?

The medical/pharma world will say hydrochloride, but to the rest of us, it is just chloride. The HCl neutralizes the organic base to produce water and a salt, so the HCl isn't HCl anymore.