In Colorado Free Mil Med Symposium Tonight

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

libo1369

mmm beer
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know it is late and should have thought of posting this sooner but here it is. There is a free military medical sympsium in Centenial tonight put on by the Association of Military Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons (AMOPS) at six o'clock at Rocky Vista University. The Keynote Speaker is Dr Andrew Baldwin of "The Bachelor" so if you are local here in Colorado come on out to the show if anyone wants to see the program I will happily provide it PM me with any questions. Hope to see some of you there. Topics are mainly about life as a Military doctor with speakers from Navy, Air Force, and Army. This is not a recruiting event but recruiters will be there to answer any questions.

Members don't see this ad.

I know it is late and should have thought of posting this sooner but here it is. There is a free military medical sympsium in Centenial tonight put on by the Association of Military Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons (AMOPS) at six o'clock at Rocky Vista University. The Keynote Speaker is Dr Andrew Baldwin of "The Bachelor" so if you are local here in Colorado come on out to the show if anyone wants to see the program I will happily provide it PM me with any questions. Hope to see some of you there. Topics are mainly about life as a Military doctor with speakers from Navy, Air Force, and Army. This is not a recruiting event but recruiters will be there to answer any questions.

The guy from the bachelor is a DO? nice. apparently DO's are way better looking and more eligible amongst other things!

The guy from the bachelor is a DO? nice. apparently DO's are way better looking and more eligible amongst other things!

No, he's a MD he went to UCSF.

Members don't see this ad :)