In Dyer Need of research Opportunities in NYC...help?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Angie_MD

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey
So I do have at least 2 years and going into my 3rd year of clinical laboratory experience because of my job as a Vet tech assistant,
what type of research projects could I find with this type of experience in NYC and would it be appropriate to e-mail professor that are outside of my school for opportunities?

Members don't see this ad.

A) tons
B) yes, it's OK to email cold.
C) you have Memorial Sloan Kettering, Rockefeller Inst., Cornell, NY Blood Center, Einstein, NYU, SUNY Downstate, Mt Sinai, and Columbia, for starters
D) I can't help myself...it's "dire"

So I do have at least 2 years and going into my 3rd year of clinical laboratory experience because of my job as a Vet tech assistant,
what type of research projects could I find with this type of experience in NYC and would it be appropriate to e-mail professor that are outside of my school for opportunities?[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 3 users
A) tons
B) yes, it's OK to email cold.
C) you have Memorial Sloan Kettering, Rockefeller Inst., Cornell, NY Blood Center, Einstein, NYU, SUNY Downstate, Mt Sinai, and Columbia, for starters

what type of research projects could I find with this type of experience in NYC and would it be appropriate to e-mail professor that are outside of my school for opportunities?
[/QUOTE]

Thanks Goro! I will start the cold e-mailing
Asap!