In East Lansing, MSU CHM tomorrow

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mossjoh

Mayo Clinic-PGY2
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all, I hope this message finds you all doing well and blessed by the AMCAS gods, something I have not yet been, yet I am here.

I am in East Lansing, MI tonight sitting in a hotel room with a black suit hanging on the clothing rack and my interview information on the desk. I've been doing a lot of reflecting tonight, on how I came to be here, and what it means to be here.
To be honest, I'm quite nervous tonight. I feel pretty confident, it is just the unknowing, being unsure of exactly what is to come tomorrow.
I walked around Michigan State tonight, and I found the room I need to be in. It appears like a classroom, with green chalkboards around the walls and tables arranged forming a circle in the middle room, with 18 chairs around this "ring". As I walked the halls of the medical school, I felt privaleged to make it this far, and I hope that things go well tomorrow. I would be relieved to have this process close to being completed by being offered an acceptance.

Anyway, I've rambled enough, soon I will retire to try to get some sleep. I'm sure it won't be the most restful sleep I've ever had, but tomorrow the new day will shine and I'll have my chance to prove myself.

My reflections.....

Mossjoh

Members don't see this ad.

Mossjoh I will pray for u tonite. u will be a winner!