in Germany

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
DrGarfield said:
Now the weather here gets better- spring is coming- and the snow has all gone away! the temperature these days is about 12 degrees- but that feels Warm to me now!!! ha ha
Next month will be the Libori Festival here- the Spring Welcome festival of this area!

I understood why the car racing games are all called Autobahn!! In german language it means Motor highway!! There is no speed limit on the Autobahn- and the German cars are so good- you can actually find cars going at 200kmph on the autobahn!!

No wonder Michael Schumaker is a German!! I wonder where Narain Kartikeyan does his practise????? :rolleyes:

Karthikeyan burns his rubber near Coimbatore in Tamil Nadu. I bet they dont have autobahns in TN.

Members don't see this ad.

shardul said:
Karthikeyan burns his rubber near Coimbatore in Tamil Nadu. I bet they dont have autobahns in TN.

Ya- doing sports in india is a challenging job! Jaspal Rana once had to fight so much to import a gun- the govt wont give permission!

DrGarfield said:
Ya- doing sports in india is a challenging job! Jaspal Rana once had to fight so much to import a gun- the govt wont give permission!
HA!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
My favourite sports is?........................playing SNAKE on my Nokia!! hahaha :D :D

Well, I could never do anything called Sports!! I did train in Judo for 6 months- but the Judo teachers say- Judo is an Art- not a Sport!! Then I tried Gojukai Karate for 2 years when i was in High school- but that is a Martial Art- not a sport!!

When I was in Primary school- i was sooooooooo bad at cricket, that noone would take me in the class team- so i bought my own set of cricket instruments and made another teem with all the LEFTOVER players of the class- and declared a War Match against the main class team viz Lagaan- but we were not so lucky- we lost badly and the stake was a ball- so we had to give the ball to the winning team!! :( :(

DrGarfield said:
well, for all-
How many Germans you know??

I list the ones I know

Einstein
Einstein.gif

Hitler
Hitler.jpg

Michel schumaker
michael_bigpic1.gif

Steffi Graf
200.jpg

Boris Becker
beckerboris1.jpg

Gerhard Shroder
_304353_schroeder150.jpg

Btw, Hitler wasn't German.
Are you in Paderborn? :D

GABA said:
Btw, Hitler wasn't German.
Are you in Paderborn? :D

Well, yes, _Hitler was originally from Austria!
And about Paderborn- Yes- i am here in Paderborn!! who are you and how did you get it?? :eek: :scared:

DrGarfield said:
Well, yes, _Hitler was originally from Austria!
And about Paderborn- Yes- i am here in Paderborn!! who are you and how did you get it?? :eek: :scared:

Well, I'm a clairvoyant! :D :p

There is only one city in Germany where the famous Libori Festival takes place. ;)
I guess, you will be reassured to know that I do not know you - after complaining about the German food. :laugh:

i plan to come to germany to study medicine. i am very excited about it regardless of what anyone says. maybe i will miss america when i leave. but i do miss europe in general. especially with the world cup coming up germany is going to be buzzing next year. im excited.

GABA said:
Well, I'm a clairvoyant! :D :p

There is only one city in Germany where the famous Libori Festival takes place. ;)
I guess, you will be reassured to know that I do not know you - after complaining about the German food. :laugh:

HaHA- well- some clairvoyant you are!! Mr Holmes!!
By the way- about German food-- yes man- i have been saying these things to German people here on face too!! But well- it is good for you- not for me- just as some Indian curry is delicious for me but too hot to touch for yuo!!

We have a joke:-

You are in Heaven if you haev a German car, Chinese food, Indian wife and American job!!
And you are in hell when the Car is Chinese, food is German, Wife is American and Salary is Indian!!!!

C. Ronaldo said:
i plan to come to germany to study medicine. i am very excited about it regardless of what anyone says. maybe i will miss america when i leave. but i do miss europe in general. especially with the world cup coming up germany is going to be buzzing next year. im excited.

So Ronaldo- you are comin to Germany for studyin Medicine or Playin in Worldcup Soccer?? ha ha!
Well- Soccer is quite a popular game here in Germany- it has a good place in history too- because post world war 2- it was the victory in Worldcup soccer that brought Germany out of the Post WW2 Depression!

DrGarfield said:
HaHA- well- some clairvoyant you are!! Mr Holmes!!
By the way- about German food-- yes man- i have been saying these things to German people here on face too!! But well- it is good for you- not for me- just as some Indian curry is delicious for me but too hot to touch for yuo!!

We have a joke:-

You are in Heaven if you haev a German car, Chinese food, Indian wife and American job!!
And you are in hell when the Car is Chinese, food is German, Wife is American and Salary is Indian!!!!

There is an Italian in my lab who has the same opinion about German food as you, so you may be right. ;)
On the other hand we have the best beer in the world :D and Germany is the home of Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte (black forest cake), Lebkuchen (gingerbread), Weisswurst (white sausage) and Bretzel. Ever tasted one if these? :)
Just curious, do you eat in the hospital canteen? I also do not like the food there very much.

GABA said:
There is an Italian in my lab who has the same opinion about German food as you, so you may be right. ;)
On the other hand we have the best beer in the world :D and Germany is the home of Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte (black forest cake), Lebkuchen (gingerbread), Weisswurst (white sausage) and Bretzel. Ever tasted one if these? :)
Just curious, do you eat in the hospital canteen? I also do not like the food there very much.

well, ya- i have to agree about the Black forest cake and the Beer!!!
I never tasted the others though!!
About Beers- all thumbs up to Germany! my personal fav is Warsteiner sprite beer- the lemon tinted!!

m really interested to do fellowship in orthopedics from Germany.
i have completed my mbbs and presently doing my internship.
Kindly advise me how to go through the exact procedure,
i will be highly obliged to you.
thanks and regards

m really interested to do fellowship in orthopedics from Germany.
i have completed my mbbs and presently doing my internship.
Kindly advise me how to go through the exact procedure,
i will be highly obliged to you.
thanks and regards

I replied to you in mail- but thanks for bringing me back to SDN, its been months