in how many days is part 2 result declared?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

godbless

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys, please reply in how many days is part 2 result declared???? i know on website they say 3-4 weeks..............but some people say they got theris in like 10 days? is it so variable? i got my part 1 result after 25 days.please guys any input from those who hav taken part 2 will be appreciated, this qs might not be relevant to you anymore, but your reply wud be very relevant to me............waiting for a reply, thanks

Members don't see this ad.

hi godbless, it takes 10 -15 days to get the result of part II, if you take computer based test. all the best.
hi guys, please reply in how many days is part 2 result declared???? i know on website they say 3-4 weeks..............but some people say they got theris in like 10 days? is it so variable? i got my part 1 result after 25 days.please guys any input from those who hav taken part 2 will be appreciated, this qs might not be relevant to you anymore, but your reply wud be very relevant to me............waiting for a reply, thanks

hi godbless, it takes 10 -15 days to get the result of part II, if you take computer based test. all the best.

For me it took 12 days.

Members don't see this ad :)
even i got my result in 12 days