in need of help/advice...SUNY Upstate Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheCheerleader

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all! I would be so appreciative if someone could help me figure out what is going on here. My AMCAS as verified about a month ago, but I have yet to receive the Upstate secondary e-mail. When I called up to ask the woman told me to try loging in with my AAMC ID and birthdate. When this did not work she gave me an e-mail address and told me to send an e-mail. This was Tuesday and I have not received a reply yet. Meanwhile, more and more people are getting interviews and I am stuck without my application completed. Please give me any advice you have on this secondary! Did this happen to anyone else?

Members don't see this ad.

I had a similar problem. Did the office tell you that you have to type in a capital A before you enter your amcas ID? Hope that will solve your problem, best of luck!

Thank you so much! That seemed to work but on my profile it is showing that my verified AMCAS is missing...did this happen to you as well?

Thank you so much! That seemed to work but on my profile it is showing that my verified AMCAS is missing...did this happen to you as well?

Yeah it happened to me. They did not add until after my secondary was received. They have probably redeived it