In need of the UCONN secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thesultan

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I received the uconn secondary by mail last week but have since misplaced it. I did a couple of searches but couldn't find the questions (i remember there being 6 questions that we needed to limit to 3 pages i think) so if anybody could post the questions, or PM them to me that would be awesome!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Question #1: Are you Male or Female?

Question #2: If the answer to question 1 is Male, please send us the application fee but don't hold your breath.

Members don't see this ad :)
have u guys been verified already? if so, when?

heeseop said:
have u guys been verified already? if so, when?

verified, as in amcas? if so, very early....if you mean secondary sent to us....i got mine a couple of weeks ago. if you mean complete w/ secondary....i sent mine in quickly and i am not yet complete, my check has not even been cashed yet

C.P. Jones said:
verified, as in amcas? if so, very early....if you mean secondary sent to us....i got mine a couple of weeks ago. if you mean complete w/ secondary....i sent mine in quickly and i am not yet complete, my check has not even been cashed yet

How much is the secondary costs...i havent been verified yet, but i am sending the secondary anyways...Last year it was $75? have they inflated this year?

Sundarban1 said:
Question #1: Are you Male or Female?

Question #2: If the answer to question 1 is Male, please send us the application fee but don't hold your breath.

haha that's good stuff.

sonyvaio2700 said:
How much is the secondary costs...i havent been verified yet, but i am sending the secondary anyways...Last year it was $75? have they inflated this year?

could someone please confirm the cost of the secondary, and to whom we are to make our checks out to? I´m currently abroad, so I can´t check my snail mail...