In need of veteran advice for May 30th MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

applying2013786

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone I have been a member before but my previous email was no longer valid (.edu email). I am need of important advice...

I am in a position where I have to take the May 30th MCAT because I am going out of the country for family reasons and will not be back until at least beginning of July (For those who say take it in July, I will be in the same circumstance then with about a 6-7 week window so I would rather now than later).

I just got my Berkeley Review set this morning and need help on putting together a compact schedule that I can follow. Keeping in mind I am doing part time research and take a cell physiology course and Embryology course (Masters level).

I understand the skepticism I will receive on here based on my allotted time frame but as some of you may know you have to deal with the obstacles in front of you and adapt instead of waiting to have a clear schedule with nothing to do. That is a luxury and blessing not all can have.

Please any help with a schedule and how to approach the next 7 weeks will be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Have you looked at the Spinach posts? He outlines a 2 month schedule.